International Adoption, Adoption a child / baby from Turkey, Adopt a Turkish child / baby, Turkish child / baby adoption conditions
The provisions to be applied regarding international adoption are contained in the Convention on the Protection of Children and Cooperation on International Adoption. Legal interest protected by law; it is in the best interest of the minor. The most important criterion in the inability to implement the law is that the minor cannot be placed in Turkey for the purpose of adoption, and that the international adoption takes place in accordance with the best interests of the minor.
Conditions for International Adoption
When persons habitually resident in one country wish to adopt a child habitually resident in another country, they must apply to the Central Authority of their habitual residence State. Adoption will be carried out by the competent authorities of the State of destination (Receiving State) only if the following minimum criteria are met;
• Determining that the adoptive parent is qualified and suitable for adoption, • Consultation with the adoptive parent if deemed necessary by the authorities,
• Determining whether the child has been or will be allowed to enter and reside in that State
• In any case, the adoption is for the benefit of the minor and the benefits of the other children of the adopter are not damaged in an unfair way,
• The person or spouses must be at least eighteen years older than the adopted,
• Obtaining the consent of the minor, if (if) he has the power to distinguish,
• Having the consent of the minor's parents,
• In case the minor is under guardianship, the permission of the guardianship offices has been obtained,
• The unmarried person who wants to adopt must be over the age of thirty, • Spouses have been married for at least five years or both have completed the age of thirty,
• In order for one of the spouses to adopt the child of the other, they must have been married for at least two years or must have completed the age of thirty.
The applicants for adoption are informed by the social worker about the characteristics of the minors to be adopted and the social and legal consequences of adoption. Adoption of the applicant spouses is only possible if both of them make a written application. Following this application, if the Central Authority of the receiving State is satisfied that the applicants are capable and eligible to adopt, it shall issue a report and forward it to the Central Authority of the State of origin. If the Central Authority of the State of Origin considers that the child is suitable for adoption; prepares a report and ensures that the consents stipulated in the law are obtained. It determines whether the proposed placement is in the best interests of the child, based specifically on reports on the adoptees.
For more details please contact us to assist you.
WhatsApp +90 555 481 13 42
#adoption #turkey #turkish #child #baby #adoptachild #childadoption #babyadoption #adoptioninturkey #internationaladoption #turkishadoption #adoptaturkishchild #adoptaturkishbaby #adoptionrulesinturkey #turkeyadoptionsystem #adoptionlawyer #adoptioncase #adoptionfromturkey