power of attorney Turkey, Turkish power of attorney, trust deed Turkey, warrant of attorney Turkey
The power of attorney document allows a person you have authorized to act on your behalf. For example, with this document, you can formalize the powers you give to an individual in buying and selling transactions and the authorities you will give to lawyers in legal transactions. On the other hand, a lawyer who does not have a power of attorney does not have any defense or representation about you, so he cannot take any action for you. Likewise, an individual that you do not approve with a power of attorney cannot make any transaction on your name in purchase and sale transactions. Although power of attorney appears in most areas of our lives, there are many types.Such as;
* General power of attorney given to lawyers,
* Power of attorney for appeal and recognition,
* Power of attorney to approve the divorce case,
* Power of attorney required for land registry and cadastre,
* Power of attorney for transfer and inheritance procedures,
* Power of attorney for the purchase and sale of real estate,
* Power of attorney to authorize companies,
* Power of attorney to authorize mortgage establishment,
* Power of attorney for shares to be given on behalf of companies,
* Power of attorney to make a promise to sell.
The Power of Attorney is given to the individual through a Notary. Power of attorneys that are given except notary public have no validity. All identity information of the persons who will receive and will give the power of attorney are taken by the Notary, and then the reasons for the power of attorney are asked, the type of power of attorney is determined according to the information given, the reasons for the power of attorney are included in the power of attorney document one by one, the necessary contract is signed by the person giving the power of attorney, and the copies are made by the Notary. Original documents are given to individuals.
For more details please contact us to assist you.
WhatsApp +90 555 481 13 42
#powerofattorney #powerofattorneyinturkey #turkishpowerofattorney #turkishlawcentre #turkishlawyer #lawyerinturkey #advocateinturkey #solicitorinturkey #turkishlawfirm #lawfirminturkey #legalhelpturkey