adopt a child in Turkey, adoption lawyer ,solicitor, advocate attorney Turkey, Turkish adoption law Turkey, adoption case Turkey
Adoption is the establishment of a child-parent relationship by providing legal ties between a child who is suitable for adoption and the person / spouses who are eligible to adopt the situation.
Ways of adoption:
- Adoption of a protected child.
- Adoption by interpersonal agreement
It is requested from our Institution to conduct research on the parties by the judge of the relevant court. If the parties live domestically, this request is fulfilled by our Provincial Social Services Directorates. The report, which informs the opinion formed in the research, is prepared within the scope of adoption legislation and presented to the discretion of the related court judge.
In adoption;the below conditions are required.
- The minor has been looked after and trained by the adopter for at least one year,
- Adoption is in the best interests of the little one and the benefits of the other children of the adopter are not damaged in an unfair manner.
- The person or spouses who will adopt are required to be at least eighteen years older than the adopted person,
-The consent of the little one who has the power to distinguish,
- The consent of the minor's parents, as specified in the law,
- In the event that the minor is under guardianship, the permission of the guardian is required as specified at the law ,
- Spouses have been married for at least five years, or both have reached the age of thirty.
The Condition Of The Unmarried Person Wants To Adopt:
It is required that the person who wants to adopt and who is not married has reached the age of thirty.
Those who are not married cannot adopt together.
The Condition of Request for Spouse to Adopt the Child of the Other Party:
In order for one spouse to adopt the other's child;
- They should have been married for at least two years, or
- He/She is over thirty years old.
The Condition of Adopting Alone for Married Couples:
In order for the spouse who is over 30 years old to adopt alone;
- The other spouse’s lack of discrimination power constantly or where he has not been known for more than two years,
- Proving that it is not possible to adopt together because of the fact that she/he has been living separately from her husband/wife for more than two years with the decision of the court,
- They must have been married for at least 5 years or or both have reached the age of thirty.