Foreigners and Citizenship Law Turkey, Foreigners and Citizenship Lawyer Turkey, Foreigners and Citizenship Attorney Turkey, Foreigners and Citizenship Advocate Turkey
Foreigner refers to the person who does not have a citizenship bond with the State of the Republic of Turkey. The legal rules to be applied in our country differ according to the countries of which foreigners are citizens. The reason for this is the principle of reciprocity. Turkish Foreigners Law examines the restrictions and rights of foreigners due to being foreigners in the Republic of Turkey.
Although states can freely limit what rights or conditions they will admit foreigners to their countries, they are also subject to various restrictions within the framework of International Agreements on this subject.
Turkish Law Center's activities in the field of Foreigners and Citizenship law operate in the field of solving all the problems that arise between the parties, either verbally or in writing.
The areas where our law office provides legal assistance regarding foreigners law and citizenship;
- Follow-up of citizenship application procedures; Resolution of disputes and follow-up of cancellation cases in case of rejection of citizenship application,
- Follow-up of work and residence permit applications,
– Recognition and enforcement of divorce decisions given by foreign courts,
– Recognition and enforcement of foreign court decisions and arbitral awards,
- Follow-up and enforcement proceedings of cases to which foreign real and legal persons are a party in Turkey,
– Foreigners establishing a company in Turkey; Arrangement of contracts and resolution of disputes between government agencies, partners, employees and customers,
- Following up the transactions of foreign real or legal persons regarding the purchase and sale of real estate in Turkey,
- Leasing of real estates in Turkey by foreign real or legal persons and follow-up of related transactions and resolution of disputes,
– Providing consultancy services to foreign real persons regarding inheritance law in Turkey,
– Interpretation of conflicting provisions of international conventions.
For more details please contact us.